Thursday, April 23, 2009

I think my posts will always begin with....it's been awhile!
We've been busy w/ our almost doubled family! but it's been fun. I felt a strong leading from God to quit my sewing/smocking/ebay business & after much arguing with Him I did it. A friend said she was getting the picture in my head of Abraham laying ISaac on the altar. now I know that sewing is in no way equal with that....but it felt like something major to me. When I finally obeyed I felt a massive burden off my shoulders! & one of my ready to ship dresses on ETSY sold! I finished up an order I had, & am finishing up a top for an ebay friend....I may list a custom, but we'll see how things go the next few weeks....it matches up with some super cute fabric! here's a sneak peak of the smocking that I've gotten done so far..much more to do on it!!
:

No comments: