Wednesday, November 26, 2008


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVqqj1v-ZBU&eurl=http://adventconspiracy.org/&feature=player_embedded


Our church showed part of this video on Sunday. Not only did we love the graphics/fonts/etc on it....we loved the message! It's always hard in America to put "the Christ back in Christmas". So now I am going to start praying over our gift giving choices this year. Wish I would have thought about that before.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. & I'm so excited. About the family, friends, food, football & the PARADES!! I love watching the parades in my pjs! Just thinking about it warms me up & gets me excited!

It's 10:35 pm EST & everyone in the house is asleep except for me. Last week was hard on me. I'm not used to being emotional, so when all the things that came up last week did, it pushed me over into a world I'm not used to being in. I cried more times than I have in the last 10 years combined. (I'm not exaggerating). We had a HUGE goodbye. It was a great one, but so very hard for me. The kids got lice, on my birthday. I felt like a monkey picking at their hair for hours. I think it's all gone now. Praise the Lord!! Unexpected errands came up, the house got messy, R got busy with work & side business...but it all calmed down this past weekend. & It started with....a new vacuum!! YAY!! well, & a new purse....YAY again! That was my therapy, shopping for a new purse w/ birthday $ (thanks Don & Marty!) & a JCPenney's coupon. Oh I have grown to love JCPenneys. & the vacuum...well, apparently ours didn't do so well in storage. It was working for the past year, but last month it finally died. so I borrowed mom's a couple of times, then when the lice came, I went right to Sears to spend a crazy amount of $ on a really good one. & boy is it!!! It has this "intelli" system which is this dirt sensor. If the light is red, boy, the carpet is nasty, then orange means getting cleaner, and green, clean! I spent over an hour on each room downstairs & about that much upstairs & on the stairs themselves. filled up 1.25 bags. YUCK-O!! & yet somehow so wonderful. It was amazing therapy for my overworked emotions. Now just a bit more organizing/cleaning out & I'll be even better.
Maybe I'll head to bed now. I think I've hit that point of either going to bed, or pushing on & getting another wind which will keep me up to probably 2 am. & I promised the kids waffles tomorrow. so off to bed for me. goodnight!!! ml

2 comments:

Carol Dunham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol Dunham said...

I too love to watch parades and Thanksgiving...

It is wonderful to read how you are and have grown into an awesome woman, mother, wife and most of all God's one.

Love you more then words can begin to express, Carol D (Liberty 1996-2001)but thought of from infinity and beyond